ASPIDA Pegasus Short Cuff Leather Gloves
Named after the winged horse, The Pegasus has been a long-standing favourite with all riders. Best-in-class carbon fibre knuckle protection with an all-leather yet vented design gives the rider utmost comfort and protection.
- Armored all leather short cuff riding glove
- Pre-curved motorcycle-riding specific design
- Carbon-fibre finished knuckle protection & Sliders for fingers
- Premium full grain Brazilian leather. Soft and supple yet durable
- Double layer on joints, little finger and palm for additional protection
- Velcro® strap for secure and firm fastening and fit
- Laser-dotted leather patch on palm for better grip
- Vented design for use in hot climates
* Not designed for use in rain.
Need size chart ?
A very nice glove. The fit is perfect. It's stylish and comfortable and has a very nice grip. Plus the leather is soft and comfortable
The gloves are perfect for those who love comfort of leather and want protection.
4stars as Small size I ordered according to my requirements, still was a little big, felt like M size. So take note of the same.
Bought them today from Go Rev it, MG Road.
I tried a couple of gloves before purchase, and have been using a few as well already. However none of them had a fit so good like Pegasus.
Reasons to buy Pegasus :
->Quick and easy operation : Can be easily taken on and off.
->Velcro is good
->Despite being leather, it doesn't cause problems in summer.
->Grip on handle and switches is good
->Excellent fit for smaller hands/palms.
Improvement room :
->Additional minute holes in the fingers for airflow.
Reinforcement/Padding below palm is not there which is a huge problem if you get into an accident, those padding below palm help a lot in soaking up the impact. I have witnessed one while wearing a cheap Pro-biker gloves and the plastic below palm was the first thing that literally got ripped off, so it's a tad bit scary to wear one without it - though I hope the leather is abrasion resistance.
I love this product. Bought it today after two hours of continuous riding all I can say is ,"I can't wait to take em out again". Very comfortable, soft leather (don't worry it's strong enough to protect ur palms, knuckles, fingers,) this is me buying Aspida for the first time and take my words you won't regret buying it..